16 February 2009

Oceanside Golf

Because I had today off for President's day, I went golfing. I got a couple of guys together from work and made a tee time at the Links at Bodega Harbour, an ocean side course in Bodega Bay. I was really excited to play, but the weather forecast looked terrible. There was a 60-90% chance of rain the whole day.  We decided to make the two and a half hour drive anyway and take our chances. When we arrived it was raining, and it continued raining through the first three holes. On the forth tee it stopped raining and started to clear up.  It turned out to be a great day!

This is only one the the great views we where treated to today.  There where ocean views on every hole. It was a bit distracting! 

My tee shot on the par three eighth hole. I found the green 20ft left of the pin.  

View from the top of the fairway on the 18th hole.  

No comments: